[LMB] More Casting Ideas

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:20:41 GMT 2011

replies inline with {{{}}}
---------------
Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>wrote:

> [snip]
>

> Charlize Theron is too tall for Cavillo - I see her as Drou, or one of the
> Koudelka
> girls. Delia maybe?

{{{ height issues no longer matter cinematically, as LOTR proved. we can
shrink her down as needed. And the height issue may not be central to the
character; the rabid mongoose on creme de meth attitude is, and Charlize
seems to me to have that down pat. YMMV of course. }}}

Katherine Heigl - I really like her, but she's way too skinny for anyone on
> the cast
> list... except maybe Pel? She could be a LOVELY haut Pel....
>
> {{{ same thing for plumpness issues. Combine proper padding in the costume
with a little CGI tweaking and we're there.}}}

Gwynne (Getting inspired)
> --

directorial royce