[LMB] Gregor's intent

Michael R N Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Thu Jan 27 16:56:37 GMT 2011

> From: Royce McDaniels <roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com>
> Date: 27 January 2011 01:48

> I believe it was in regard to the South Continent and in either Memory
or
> ACC. What I don't remember was whether it was Counts who were coming up
with the proposals or others.

> CRS royce (who is thinking about the baen CD, but it doesn't have
Memory...)

Pony up, someone has to pay for food for Lois' cats.

[Memory ch 9 ]

{Alys} "  ...   your meeting with Count Vortala and Minister Vann is only
twenty minutes from now."
	{...}
Miles tried to change the subject. "So what's up at your meeting with
Vortala and Vann?"
"Oh, the usual. Their Imperial Lands Distribution committee wants favors
for friends. I want their friends to present proof of competent usage
plans."
"Ah." All South Continent matters, of no direct interest to the
Vorkosigan's District.
==

Michael Dolbear,
Little Egret in Walton-on-Thames