[LMB] OT: The King's Speech

RebReader at aol.com RebReader at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 18:13:27 GMT 2011

Yes, yes, yes. Exceptional.  I went with a die-hard  Anglophile and the
only complaint she had to its historicy was  that they called the younger girl
Margaret rather than "Margaret  Rose" and that they called the older one
Elizabeth rather then  "Lilibet."  But we all agreed they did it so the
American (and  other non-Commonwealth countries) could figure out the relationship
to  today's Windsors.

Rebecca Taylor
RebReader at aol.com
910/763-7149

In a message dated 1/27/2011 12:21:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,