[LMB] Casting

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 02:08:03 GMT 2011

On 1/27/2011 7:43 PM, Amelia Edwards wrote:
> Quote:
> Of course, they don't always do that good of a job with CGI.   Meryl
> Steep is about 5'6", and her platform shoes did not make her look 6'2"
> for Julie and Julia.
>
> What abot Meryl? She could easily be Vor. Maybe the Professora?

I see Dame Maggie as the Professora, actually and NOT Brian Blessed as
Uncle ..

I am so sorry that I have him pegged as a buffoon ... but I really can
not see him other than as Voltan or in Blackadder ... I would see John
Rhys Davies as Uncle before Brian Blessed, and I really actually hate
JRD ...

I also have to confess, I really like neither Meryl Streep nor Jane
Seymore. I have no idea why, but they really irritate me =(