[LMB] OT: Egypt Is Getting Worse

Royce McDaniels roycemcdaniels158 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:17:44 GMT 2011

It is getting much worse, if you saw my later post. Egypt has actually
withdrawn from the net entirely except for one ISP used for their stock
market. this is not some service outage or temporary thing, it is permanent
and not easily reversed.

i fear for the people of egypt.

very concerned royce
Visit my blog at http://www.roycemcdaniels158.com/thewalrussays/