[LMB] OT: legalisation

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 10:03:09 GMT 2011

On 1/28/2011 12:36 AM, Eric Oppen wrote:

> If I were a psychologist, I'd find this sort of thing absorbingly
> interesting; apparently a lot of writing takes place somewhere other
> than the conscious mind.

I would be willing to bet that writing requires the same brain functions
that the combination of vivid dreams and remembering said dreams takes.
To be an effective writer you really need to be able to write a world
that is complete within itself, and good dreams are an integral world.

What is that joke about Coleridge? The man didn't have issues he had
subscriptions? LOL