[LMB] Casting ideas

Judy R. Johnson jrj at fidalgo.net
Fri Jan 28 18:55:47 GMT 2011

Right.  And my conspiracy faux-paranoia has some backup; somebody sent me
this url:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_culture11.shtml  - Hearst,
Mellon and DuPont - Big Business - all had financial interests that would
face competition from hemp.  Makes sense to me, but I'm not able to validate
the url.  Judge for yourself.

Entwife Judy