[LMB] Vorkosigan tarot

Helen Chapman hungrycatco at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 01:53:26 GMT 2011

Oh drat, the wrong button was pressed and my narrative was cut short-  I
still consider this Suite to illustrate perfectly the many aspects of
Barrayar, and the characters in this novel cycle.  One of the tracks from it
became a well known piece, that is "Lady of the Dawn"  I will always think
of it as a love song for Cordelia and Aral, "Run like the Wind" is
definitely a Miles portrayal .  I wonder if she ever tracked it down, I
never heard.  Who remembers this Suite?

Helen Chapman