[LMB] The Birthday Tixie

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Jan 30 01:29:33 GMT 2011

On Jan 29, 2011, at 4:21 AM, mckeownb at optusnet.com.au wrote:
> The Antipodean Deputy Birthday Tixie and her escort arrive looking a little windswept. Queensland is under threat from two cyclones at the moment which is not fun

I should say not!

> Today is the 29th of January abd we are here to celebrate Laura Gallagher's 42nd birthday. Laura I hope you have a wonderful day and that there are gifts and good companionship and of course lots of cake :) :)

And this year you will have The Answer, of course. Next year, there's an album of a few years ago from Sandra Boynton, which she says will not be enjoyable by those who are 43...I think my husband was 43 when we got it, which puts it at 7 years ago or so.

Happy Birthday, Laura, and may the next trip around the sun be a good one.

Marina