[LMB] Where is everybody?

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 08:39:44 GMT 2011

Junior Husband [Chris] got lucky, the company he works for has been
doing a lot of computer infrastructure projects in the Middle East
lately and I got a bit worried because emails from hm dried up recently,
but I just got email from him and they were lucky that he hadn't started
the project they had on the schedule for Egypt so he was not actually
over there when the fecal matter hit the rotational cooling device. They
are also walking softly with respect to other middle eastern projects
they are involved with.