[LMB] More Casting Ideas

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 08:55:06 GMT 2011

On 1/30/2011 4:18 AM, kerry weisselberg wrote:
> Mitch Miller wrote:
> I don't recall anyone mentioning one of the most important characters in our
> story --
> Bothari.  I can't think of who we'd get, now that Pete Postlethwaithe is
> gone.
>
> Me:
> Ah, finally, one I can think of instantly. Arnold Vosloo (from The Mummy),
> in unsmiling mode, fits the bill for me.
>
> http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3055980032/nm0903677
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm993168896/nm0000606

Jean Reno

Look at that beak of a nose, and he is quite tall as well, at 6'2" he is
not the 6'6" that I envision Bothari at, but he is taller than many.

I think Vosloo is a bit too beefy, I always got the gangly rawhide
impression of Bothari, sort of like Chuck Connors in his prime.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/73325105/CBS