[LMB] Random thought on The worst thing to do, TNG

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:02:28 GMT 2011

Somebody's mentioning counsellors in this morning's batch of emails got me to thinking and counting on my fingers.  Miles was 22 at the time of Cetaganda and EOA.  Now he's pushing 40. Back on Athos,  if the ovarian cultures with the telepathy gene were made use of fairly soon after Ethan got home, those kids will be entering their 20's real soon now. What's the youngest age one's likely to have enough social duty credits for a son? Late 20's? Early 30's for sure. Anyhow, if the fun and games of intergrating telepaths into society boils over and gets off planet sooner rather than later, are Miles' kids gonna get involved?Crossover idea. If the Enterprise gets into the Vorkosiverse and cruises past Athos, would Troi get a migraine from all that untrained broadcasting? And the Athosians won't want her onplanet, even if she does come up some ideas on what to do with the kids.