[LMB] OT: mashed potatoes and mo'fo butter? belated TSK questions: 5 - bad language

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 13:54:55 BST 2011

Oh, I thought that might be it. But it kind of turns the butter into a sex aid,
doesn't it? LOL! Thanks for clarification.

Micki (not snipping to preserve some clarity in this euphimistic discussion (-:.
Hope fire truck word is the one that I'm thinking of -- rhymes, right?)

________________________________

From: Jeff Shultz
> Jean, William . . . I don't get it. What curse word is possible to describe
> mashed potatoes or butter? I mean, and you would still want to eat them
> afterward? (LOL, I'm getting some extremely odd visuals as a scroll
> mentally
> through the list of possibilities!)

The Fire Truck word is an amazingly flexible word - with noun, verb, adverb,
and adjectival forms...  in this case it was being used as an adjective with
the -ing ending, I'm sure.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM, M. Haller Yamada