[LMB] Moments I'd love to see

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:56:57 BST 2011

> From: desala desala01 at gmail.com
> On 18 June 2011 19:20, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Any moments you'd really love to see?
> >
> Piotr PoV in most of Shards.  No, really, it'd be both awesome and
> horrific.  Failing that, Ekaterin being awesome near the end of DI or Gregor
> being quietly awesome somewhere between Vor Game and Mirror Dance (but I'm
> sure there's fic already for those).Hm, I think there is a pattern there.

Ohhh yes, Ekaterin stopping a war towards the end of DI. And after
they return to Barrayar, I'd love to see that reception that Gregor
was going to host for her. He couldn't thank her for her heroism on
Komarr, so I bet he goes all out to proclaim her the heroine of the
Rho Cetan non-war.

Plus it shows Miles in a great light to gain him more respect at home,
and justifies Gregor giving him the job. Several birds, one stone.

Gwynne