[LMB] LIST BIZ: Pizza Calls

Judy R. Johnson jrj at fidalgo.net
Wed Jun 22 20:22:59 BST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk
[mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of Damien Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 9:31 AM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] LIST BIZ: Pizza Calls

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 06:30:28AM -0700, BJ van Look wrote:

> This topic is discussed with the same tones and verbiage that modern
> US political topics are discussed. A few posters who cast it that way

I don't remember this charge of being US politics in disguise ever being
substantiated.  Repeated a lot, yes, but not demonstrated when challenged.

-xx- Damien X-)

====================================
NEW from JRJ> For my part, on this I was addressing specifically Komarran
issues, nothing whatsoever to do with US politics.*  Check it out, if you
care.

But it is true that positions about this Barrayaran/Komarran conquest don't
seem to change.  I only rose to the bait because I thought I could express
my "truth" more succinctly with one more try.  And then I was done.  Nothing
more to say about the topic since it's futile.

--
Entwife Judy
The Skiffy Minded

*If you were complaining about the Fast Penta issues, guess I'd have to
plead guilty; no change in positions about its utility was effected then
either.