[LMB] EOA as subversive

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:30:03 BST 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Thomas C Vinson <t.vinson at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> I wonder if Miles has told Ekaterin about Aral's lunch hours at
> home, and if she resents Miles' time spent gallivanting around
> the Nexus rather than paying attention to his offspring.  Electronic
> communication is wonderful, but some things are best done face-to-face.

I imagine that he's not gallivanting all that much, and if it does get to be
too much,
Ekaterin probably has one of those little code cards to Gregor's direct
line.

Or Laisa's.

Just the suggestion of his offspring needing his presence for their
continued mental health would do the trick.

--
Jeff Shultz
http://www.shultzinfosystems.com