[LMB] Lois' various comments about recent postings

Bert Ricci razenna at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 21:13:47 GMT 2011

It is a good thing I don't drink tea, soft drinks, etc. when at the computer.  I would have ruined several keyboards and monitors the past few days while reading Her Ladyship's comments on malices learning to lie and wolves on Barrayar.

One thought on the wolves theme - The canine relative who does well in urban environments is the fox.  Just ask any urban center in England, and it is becoming evident in the US as well.  Maybe Barrayar should have imported them.

    Carol Gray-Ricci