[LMB] _Ivan_ is done!

Claire Nollet cnollet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:41:44 GMT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold

>LMB:  No, no, no!  I get _checks_ in the mail!  I'm _obsessed_ with my
mail.

You know that "intermittent, random reward is the strongest" theory?  Seems
to be true.  People who only ever get bills don't understand this.<

I remember the pigeons pecking to get the pellets experiment in psychology
class!

So ... things besides BILLS come in the mail?  Wow, my postal carrier is
doing it all wrong.  I'll have to have a word with her.