[LMB] e-territories partial addendum

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:42:05 GMT 2011

My agent's assistant (what is she doing working on a Saturday?) was able
to supply a partial answer to the e-territories puzzle:

"The UK iPad titles sell in Great Britain, Australia, France and Germany.

(Apple/iPad only sells books in the above regions as well as the US and
Canada. Although I understand China may be added to the list sometime
soon...)

And of course Barnes and Noble doesn't currently have a 'non US/Canada'
option, so your UK titles aren't being sold there, unfortunately."

(More news on Kindle later, when the other assistant who deals with such
catches up with his e-mail.)

So it sounds like places like New Zealand and the Netherlands are out of
luck, for now, iPad-wise.  But this market changes every day.

Ta, L.