[LMB] new nesfa barrayar cover?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Nov 7 07:05:22 GMT 2011

On Nov 6, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Aruvqan wrote:
> On 11/4/2011 11:04 PM, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
>>  I will haunt her something fierce if they merely go to a thrift store, because she doesn't have a clue as to the value of all those lovingly-collected books, some of which are worth substantial amounts of money now-VHTF OP, many of them.
> Maybe you should actually inform her of the collectors book market and point out that some books are worth quite a lot because of the rarity of them ... and flat out tell her explicitly. Put it in writing. Find some way to get your books out of her storage?

Actually, it's our storage and she's living with us. She's just trying to de-clutter me, and that particular "clutter" is where I get stubborn. I will indeed let her know that there are some very valuable books in there.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
Even as a youngster, though, I could not bring myself to believe that if knowledge presented danger, the solution was ignorance. To me, it always seemed that the solution had to be wisdom. You did not refuse to look at danger, rather you learned how to handle it safely.

Isaac Asimov (1920-1992) Russian-American writer The Caves of Steel, Introduction (novel 1954, intro 1983)