[LMB] UK market e-question

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:30:06 GMT 2011

[LMB] UK market e-question
queenortart queenortart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:10:28 GMT 2011

Is there a difference in the two editions based on US and non US spelling -
colour colour for example?

I'm in the UK and the only one I've bought is Memory from the Kindle Store

Sue

LMB:  All the direct-placement e-books up in the UK Kindle and iPad
stores are from new edits I personally did last winter, while waiting
around for various health issues to resolve.  (A good use of the
down-time, it turns out.)  So all the spelling, typos, etc. are to my
own standard, i.e., US.

... I'm still trying to figure out if that allowed pirate site where
absolutely every-fricking-one who reviews my books on-line is linking is
a good idea (as Eric Flint posits), or only a good idea for Eric.  From
where I sit, it is entirely unclear.  Well, Baen fall royalties (when
they arrive, which can be any time from late November to next February,
historically) may give more clues.

Ta, L.