[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 13:59:25 GMT 2011

The Tixie and her feline escort scramble onto the stage.  They are one  day
late with this birthday greeting, and are very, very sorry.

"Listies, yesterday was the 63rd birthday of one of our own  Tixies.  We
hope he had a wonderful day, and think it would be awesome to  have Armistice
Day as a birthday.  (Sorry--the Tixie's father was a WW I  veteran, and
somehow it would seem disloyal for her to call it  Veteran's Day).  We hope  he
had parades, fireworks, and all the  trimmings as accessories to his
birthday celebration, and that his favorite  people were there to celebrate with
him, his favorite foods on the menu, lots of  presents, and a spectacular
cake."

HAPPY 63rd BIRTHDAY, BILL !!!