[LMB] The Measurement of Greases and Particulate Solids (OT: WAS:- On the Art of Translation)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Nov 21 02:27:25 GMT 2011

On Nov 20, 2011, at 7:34 AM, Rachel wrote:
> fancy laywer job, and I smile to watch her clean a heavy zip lock bag.

I would if the rest of the household would let me.

>I parroted to my SO
> just last week that vegetables from the ground go in before the water
> boils and those from above the ground go in after, and when he asked
> why all I could say was, "My mother did it."

The answer is that root crops take longer to cook than vegetables.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful ❧ William Morris❦