[LMB] The plumber connection

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Tue Nov 22 20:22:15 GMT 2011

I’m reading George R. R. Martins latest addition to the “Song of Ice and
Fire” series, Á  Dance with Dragons.” (I’m buying this series in paperback
so I’m reading a library copy.) I noticed that the dwarf, Tyrion, had been
assigned to keep castle rock’s drains clean by his father.

The father of course was a jerk, not in any way like Aral, but in height,
brains, and former occupation, Tyrion does mimic Miles.

William A Wenrich

Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, American. Here I stand. I can
do no other. God Help me!