[LMB] OT: Beautiful Buffalo -- WAS Book Tour -- WAS Ivan Away!

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Nov 24 16:38:28 GMT 2011

I'm within easy walking distance of Mannie's Diner, locally owned and operated family style food with huge portions; and pedestrian-commuting distance of the Frontier Restaurant, a student chow place with the best green chile and flour tortillas you ever tasted. Who needs the chains except on days when both are closed?

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/