[LMB] Book Tour

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Nov 26 10:34:16 GMT 2011

On Nov 25, 2011, at 11:10 AM, Walter Bushell wrote:
> But remember the difference of national character between Australia and New Zealand. It's the difference Koala tea makes.

I'm straining to remember, how mercifully long ago it was that I heard that joke last.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.

Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962) First Lady of the US (1933-45) [Anna Eleanor Roosevelt]
My Day (1 Apr 1939)