[LMB] Yippee! I caroled - NaNoWriMo

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Nov 27 22:13:31 GMT 2011

Hip, hip, HUZZAH!~

I need to go in the front room and sleep off my morning: those underperforming floor furnaces think 62 is a proper house temp. (Those Walmart thermometers may be off, too. The back room thermostat reads "Yup. It's really 70.")

I wrestled with that for a while, eased it with a very hot bath (let the water stand till it's cold & warm up a bit, and emailed Carol that I'd never gripe about the coolness of Pacifica again! So - studying (paper due Tuesday Morning!!!) meant packing up Mister Wheeler and hauling myself down to Satellite Coffee & Study Hall for a nice cup of cocoa and a 4-bite dessert bar. Which session organized my thoughts enormously.

Carol called a bit through my post-walk nap to wish me Happy T'day and to chat. Asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I reminded her of the rolling bookbag with water bottle pockets; she hadn't heard of that but was agreeable. Heard about her T'day (Caden had another asthma attack, poor little guy. Still getting over it.) But they had sunshine & were going cycling.

Anyhow - after lunch and I need to try again now that Shadow is asleep. What a logy, pointless day so far! Snore....

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/