[LMB] Adequacy

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:28:55 BST 2011

Sounds good to me. I do, however, have a few more Christmas ornaments to finish and a couple of projects from Heaven and Earth Designs. Warning: avoid their website it's addictive. They've got cross stitch charts of  the works of several fantasy artists (Kinuko Craft, James Christensen, Randal Spangler, etc)  and others -Van Gogh, Escher,. Even charts of the Unicorn Tapestries.