[LMB] "There's a Bimbo on the Cover of the Book" goes back THAT far?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Sep 1 19:00:53 BST 2011

On Sep 1, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Claire Nollet wrote:

> But what about us heterosexual ladies?  Aside from that ridiculous Fabio, WE
> rarely get something that will attract US.

Depending on what attracts you.    Lots of covers *do* have handsome, healthy men on them.

There is a subset of men who are attractive to both heterosexual men and heterosexual women.   Usually this is a macho type such as Sean Connery.   And we were sold images with him holding a gun with the sexy women as background.