[LMB] A romance novelist loves the Vorkosigan series

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Thu Sep 1 20:48:50 BST 2011

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca wrote:

<snip>

There are many complex characters, both primary and secondary, and most of
them experience multiple character changes throughout the series.

</snip>

One of the greatest things about Lois' writing is that secondary characters
have their own story. You feel that books could be written from their point
of view and that they are as important in their own way (in their own lives)
as the primary characters. When you see them or references to then a half
dozen books later you are still interested, whether it is Arde Mayhew or Kly
the mail.

William A Wenrich

Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, American. Here I stand. I can
do no other. God Help me!