[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . .

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 01:49:03 BST 2011

The Deputy Tixie stumbles out onto the stage, tripping over the two cats
who are supposedly "helping" deliver birthday greetings.  One of them is
Sunny, a mature, pale gold longhair.  The other is Lucky, an  almost half-grown
kitten who obviously has more than his share of Siamese  genes, and has the
Certified Pest credentials to prove it.  He begged so  piteously to be
included in the birthday greeting group that both Sunny and the  Tixie
surrendered, against any better judgment they might have.

"We are gathered today to wish a Happy Birthday and many happy returns
to...." began the Tixie.

"Lemme say it!  Me, me, me!!"  That was Lucky.  The Tixie is  beginning to
think that his name was given him due to his not being strangled  before his
eyes were even open.

"Well, all right.  You say it," said the Tixie, who is not immune to
imploring blue eyes.

"GORDON JACKSON AND QUEENORTART SUEY!!!"

"It isn't necessary to shout, Lucky."  Sunny rolled his eyes in  disgust.
"You didn't say how old they were, either."

"That's 'cause they didn't either of them say what year they were  born."

"I guess it will have to do, then."  Sunny hurried to shake the bag of
Tixie Dust before the little guy could ask to do that, too, even though the bag
 was bigger than he was.   The Tixie waved her wand and sent the dust
zooming on its way to carry good wishes from the List that they had a happy day
with food, friends, presents, and cake.

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TO  QUEENORTART  SUEY AND GORDON  JACKSON!!!