[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . .

queenortart queenortart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:21:13 BST 2011

Thanks Tixies and small helpers!

I had a splendid birthday with pizza and prosecco for lunch, the later of
which definitely improved the management reveiw meeting I chaired in the
afternoon by just moving everything along! Done in dead on an hour :)

Then we went to see Much Ado About Nothing with David Tennant and Catherine
Tate. David Tennant was quite utterly awesome, he has incredible physical
presence and superb comic timing. Haven't laughed so much for ages, and the
tension waiting for the second wedding to happen was palpable. Catherine
Tate was well... Catherine Tate to be honest!

Suey!