[LMB] Picking a scene

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 19:15:06 BST 2011

For a tech writing class, I'm writing a guide to creating ebooks, probably just using Calibre, maybe some Sigil (but Sigil is pretty powerful for my audience).

I want to have a couple of pages of text to use as my sample document, so I can show the effect of different embedded fonts and other design decisions on various ereaders.

With Herself's permission, of course, I thought I'd take a couple of pages from one of her books to use as my sample text.

My big question (other than asking ... may I please use 2 or 3 pages worth of text?) is... what text should I use? There are so many favorite passages, I'm just not sure what to choose.

Any advice or suggestions?

-becca