[LMB] Call for healing energy & maybe unwanted jinglies for a young girl with a severely compromised immune system

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Sep 4 23:27:24 BST 2011

I thought this might be an appropriate place to post this. There are also three sisters who might appreciate not being left out of the loop:  oftentimes the healthy sibling(s)' needs or desires are shunted aside in the worry for the one child who is ill. I know some of you have dealt with just this in your childhood.

To this list, I am sending this in hopes for prayers&energy sent/workings to be done/whatever you are called to do, rather than send hip scarves (but you can if you have some to shed!) for Mara.   Hmm, anyone else read Mara Daughter of the Nile when younger?

The family is "strongly Christian, but "her mother is very open to any positive vibes that can be sent Mara's way".

If you've ever contemplated being a Bone Marrow Donor, I suggest you look into it. Your local hospital or Red Cross chapter can give you the info. I registered when a local woman had multiple myelomas, after a friend of ours lost her father to it. I have since then known too many other folks via email lists who've died of it. Some of you will have known Susan Profit aka Profitne, who died of it last year, after too many trials and tribulations after her husband Bill's death a few years before.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ History has remembered the kings and warriors, because they destroyed; art has remembered the people, because they created.  ❧ William Morris❦

Begin forwarded message: