[LMB] OT: Thought for the day.

Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Mon Sep 5 02:22:11 BST 2011

On 04 Sep 2011 19:31:08 -0400, Richard Macdonald wrote:

> I prefer fencing, the sport is VERY mental, as much as physical.
> Having to read your opponents measure, movements and stance
> to find openings, weaknesses and anticipate attacks.

Bicycle racing is a lot like that, especially track sprinting ... reading your opponent(s) constantly, judging when to hang back and when to attack, and when they are likely to; track bikies are among the smartest people I know.

--
B. Ross Ashley http://brashley46.livejournal.com http://brashley46.no-ip.info
"It would be too painful to think that there are worlds somewhere