[LMB] the birthday tixie

Harimad harimad2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 15:27:21 BST 2011

My kids send belated thank yous for the birthday wishes.  (July and August have been very hectic months, things should calm down by the end of September.)  They each got to celebrate their birthdays 3 times; it's amazing to me that they're not spoiled rotten.

The first was early because the grandparents - not the kids, mind you - were too eager to wait to give birthday gifts.  The second was while my side of the family was on vacation, so the aunt, uncle, and cousins could be in on the deal.  The third will be with classmates, after school starts.  Ooof!

Cheers,
Harimad