[LMB] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO . . . .

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 17:56:25 BST 2011

PHIL  BOSWELL  AND  HAZEL  WENRICH!!!!

(The Assistant Tixie apologizes for being a day late.  The weather and  a
busy schedule combined to make getting online a Bad Idea yesterday--when I
had  the time, it was thundering and raining.  I lost one computer under those
 circumstances and don't want to lose another one.)

The Tixie enters stage left, followed in front by two competing cats.
Lucky is attempting to take over the show, and Sunny is objecting.  Since
Sunny is about four times Lucky's size, the Tixie isn't worried about having an
unskilled assistant running things.

Yesterday was Phil's 45th birthday, and Hazel's second.

The wishes from the list include that they had a wonderful time, with good
food, their favorite beverages, loving family and friends to celebrate
with,  lots of presents, and cake.

Sunny shakes the bag of Tixie dust, and the Tixie waves her wand to send
the emerging cloud heading in two directions, to Hazel and Phil.

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY TO  HAZEL AND PHIL!!!