[LMB] A military question

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Sep 5 22:38:53 BST 2011

On Sep 5, 2011, at 7:41 AM, Harimad wrote:
> The other was all the fake materiel created to fool Hitler's observers, aerial fly-overs, etc.  Both were massive logistical as well as operational undertakings.

Actually, I think they fed him fake materiAl, as materiEl is equipment and supplies in military and commercial supply chain management, which I hope they did NOT furnish.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
It is high time that we stopped thinking politically as Republicans and Democrats about elections and started thinking patriotically as Americans about national security based on individual freedom. It is high time that we all stopped being tools and victims of totalitarian techniques — techniques that, if continued here unchecked, will surely end what we have come to cherish as the American Way of Life.

Margaret Chase Smith (1897-1965) American politician (US Senator, Maine)
“Declaration of Conscience,” Congressional Record, vol. 96, 81st Congress, 2d. sess. (1 Jun 1950)