[LMB] OT: Any US list member awake and on-line?

Martin Bonham martin at bonham.net.nz
Tue Sep 6 01:43:23 BST 2011

In a post I read in Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 76, Issue 10
Bo Johansson <bo.h.johansson at bredband.net>
replied to James's ealier question about a US website

> I can't access http://www.frys.com/ from Sweden 05 Sep 17:42 UTC

I note that people with US IP addresses seem able to access it fine.

Personally here in NZ I also can't get the site to display.
even using IE "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

I googled for an anonymiser, and using the first one on the list,
the site DOES appear.

http://www.onlineanonymizer.com/

http://www.onlineanonymizer.com//?__proxy_url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5mcnlzLmNvbS8=

Martin.

--
Martin Bonham, Auckland, (Aotearoa) New Zealand.
Home of Middle Earth, Whale Rider, and now also King Kong and Narnia.

-----