[LMB] OT: best Amazon review ever

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Tue Sep 6 20:31:36 BST 2011

On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 09:38:34AM -0700, Tom Vinson wrote:
> I think the product is a wee bit out of my price range
> but the reviews are worth reading.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/dp/B000I1X6PM
>

> Tom

I'm guessing those are all tongue-(very far)-in-cheek digs relating
to the outrageous price. anyone who buys any of the overpriced
high-end cables for electronics is (at the very least) misled.
as long as the signal gets through (especially for digital signals)
you've got all the quality available. Monster cable has been one of
the abusers of the "premium cable" scams for decades now, though
they're not alone.

My $0.02, FWIW.

                        The Lord is like a strong tower.