[LMB] Hurricane Irene

mtraber251 mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 01:04:12 BST 2011

We lost it all - power, cable. Got it back finally about 4 pm on
Saturday, in time to get all the dishes and laundry done and watch Dr
Who. Still catching up on almost a thousand emails.

Our generator crapped out on Tuesday, took Rob until Thursday to get the
repair done.

We lost our mulberry tree, and some grape vines, and one of the guinea
fowls took french leave for a few days. The eagles nest made it through
the storm just fine, and I heard at least one of our great horned owls
midweek.