[LMB] Hurricane Irene

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Sep 7 02:42:23 BST 2011

On Sep 6, 2011, at 5:04 PM, mtraber251 wrote:
> We lost our mulberry tree, and some grape vines, and one of the guinea fowls took french leave for a few days. The eagles nest made it through the storm just fine, and I heard at least one of our great horned owls midweek.

Sorry to hear of your deprivation of modern civilization. If you want suggestions of where to find replacements for those online, I'd be happy to suggest vendors who've been good for my needs.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
Wise children always choose a mother who was a shocking flirt in her maiden days, and so had several offers before she accepted their fortunate papa.

Sir James Barrie (1860-1937) Scottish novelist and dramatist
The Little White Bird, ch. 22 (1902)