[LMB] ADMIN: can someone ask Lois to get in touch with me, please?

Melanie Dymond Harper mel at herald.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 13:49:22 BST 2011

Hi folks,

A slightly unusual request here. Could someone with a means of
contacting Lois ask her to get in touch with me via some means that
isn't her usual email address? We forward mail for her via dendarii.com,
and she's reported a couple of mails going through there as spam --
which appears to have blacklisted our mail server's IP address with her
provider. So she won't see list postings, and she won't get mail if I
try to contact her directly.

Cheers

Mel