[LMB] AKICOT:L Fences Both Ways

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 18:42:20 BST 2011

A wall/fence for a cloistered religious order comes to mind. Dad the architect did a wing for a Carmelite monastery when I was very small.  He told me the nuns had to get permission from the bishop or somebody for him to visit/check out the site, etc.  Not long ago, he also told me, the visiting privileges didn't really cover having small daughter along on one visit, but we managed to avoid being struck by lightning. Dad used to take my sister&I on weekend visits to worksites, as long as  it wasn't someplace hard hats were needed.  I still remember that monastery. The original building was pseudo Gothic and I was expecting flaming torches and Igor to be around someplace.

I'm not sure if this is any help for your paper, though.