[LMB] Webscriptions Free Month, November 2011

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Wed Sep 7 18:47:32 BST 2011

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give one to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not received a Baen webscription before, and
wants a free month, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be in
their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

First request gets choice of months - let me know if you don't want
the other month.  If you don't get a month this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot at the new months as they come
out.

Here's what's coming up:

November 2011
Spellbound: Book II of the Grimnoir Chronicles, by Larry Correia
Wolf Among the Stars, by Steve White
Moonsinger's Quest, by Andre Norton
Citadel, by John Ringo
Worlds, by Eric Flint
Mouse and Dragon, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller
The Power of Illusion, by Christopher Anvil, edited by Eric Flint
The Fire Rose, by Mercedes Lackey

December 2011
Himmler's War, by Robert Conroy
Honor's Paradox, by P.C. Hodgell
Galactic Courier, by A. Bertram Chandler
1635: The Eastern Front, by Eric Flint
Cobra Guardian: Cobra War Book II, by Timothy Zahn
Captain Flandry: Defender of the Terran Empire, by Poul Anderson
Alternate Generals, edited by Harry Turtledove

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org