[LMB] AKICOT:L Fences Both Ways

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 19:22:36 BST 2011

In a message dated 9/7/2011 1:26:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
james at jbryant.eu writes:

>I am writing an article on a fairly technical
topic (power  supply decoupling for analog ICs)
and want to make the point that for some  walls
or fences it is important that they keep some
things in and other  things out.

>I am looking for an amusing illustration of
the  principle - the best I have come up with
is monkeys and visitors at a zoo,  but I'm
sure there's something better. Any ideas?
The idea is that I'll  commission a cartoon
to make the point.

>James the  baffled

A fence  around a chicken yard to keep the chickens in and the foxes
(coyotes,  bobcats) out??

Mary