[LMB] OT: Couchhopping

Ginnilee ladylavenderofteal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:56:39 BST 2011

Delurking again <sigh>

Thanks to my 2 roomies breaking the lease, I got evicted from my apartment,
and am currently couch-hopping around Boston. Most of my stuff made it into
storage, but I'm wondering if anyone would accept my request (kneeling in
begging/praying pose) to let me "visit" until I find a new place in October,
as I don't have the currency w/which to pay 1st/last/security, and am
looking for something that I can afford via the Community Action Agency of
Somerville (CAAS), who contacted *another* agency & will pay the above
needs.

I also no longer work for Borders, so am also looking for a new job.
Definitely looking to get *out* of retail!

Ginnilee P Berger
Lady Lavender of Teal

I'm Dear, Sweet & Innocent- just ask my cats!
*(currently cat-less)*