[LMB] OT: Thought for the Day

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Sep 8 16:32:09 BST 2011

On Sep 8, 2011, at 5:18 AM, James M. BRYANT G4CLF wrote:
> Marina is not sure that she has an emotional
> reaction to The Messiah - but envies people:-
>
> >Who've got the range to sing it!
>
> And who've the chutzpah to do it in a food
> hall.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

I saw a couple of these, and was in awe at said chutzpah.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
A print addict is a man who reads in elevators. People occasionally look at me curiously when they see me standing there, reading a paragraph or two as the elevator goes up. To me, it’s curious that there are people who do not read in elevators. What can they be thinking about?

Robert Fulford (b. 1932) Canadian journalist, magazine editor, essayist
“The Pastimes of a Print Addict”