[LMB] New Bujold in France -- CryoBurn and Cordelia's Honor due out in October

Agnes Charrel-Berthillier agnes at charrel.net
Thu Sep 8 19:10:06 BST 2011

On 9/8/11 8:25 AM, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
> New French covers (and translations), very exciting -- a sneak peek here.

 From the (very sparse) info on Amazon I suspect these will be the
French equivalent of trade paperbacks, a big upgrade from the former
mass market equivalent.

I am glad they are updating the translations!

I will note that many of the earlier books are currently out of print,
so this will be good all around. My brother in law -- accidentally
converted last year when he stumbled over the early books I had bought
in French while attempting to interest my sister in the series 12 years
ago -- has been looking high and low for a copy of the translation of
BiA (OK, can they also change the titles of the translations???) for
months, without success.

Agnes