[LMB] OT, sort of: thinking in pictures

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 15:52:09 BST 2011

I'm taking a class in using the program InDesign (a page layout and graphics tool). Our next assignment is to typeset a block of text and illustrate it (with pictures we find on the web, fortunately - I'm no artist)

I'm thinking of using either the "you go on" passage from Memory, or Cazaril's blessing to Ista at the end of Curse of Chalion ("this is a true prophesy...your darkness shall be treasured then, and all your pain made holy" - that whole bit)

trouble is, I don't think in pictures, and have no idea how to illustrate either one of them.  Any body have any suggestions? please?

-becca